All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis collective volume presents the current kwledge about the Mesozoic reptiles of Patagonia. This is the first book to ever to examine the Mesozoic era in the English language, and the first in any language to treat it in an entire decade. The contributors cover a great amount of material, describing the phylogenetic relationships among the reptiles, their diversity, evolution, and paleobiology. The Patagonian region had a distinctive fauna, which has become much better kwn over the last 40 years, sometimes due to amazing discoveries. With copious illustrations, this book provides more than a glimpse of a fascinating, ancient past.
- Author BiographyDARREN TANKE works for the Dinosaur Research Program at the Royal Tyrrell Museum of Palaeontology in Alberta. KENNETH CARPENTER is an authority on dinosaurs and Mesozoic marine reptiles and is affiliated with the Denver Museum of Natural History. He is author of Eggs, Nests, and Baby Dinosaurs (Indiana) and has edited important collections of papers dealing with dinosaurs, including Dinosaur Systematics: Approaches and Perspectives (with Philip J. Currie) and The Armored Dinosaurs (forthcoming).
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication18/07/2001
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Series TitleLife of the Past
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note181 b&w photos, 19 color photos, 1 index
- Weight1488 g
- Width186 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Edited byDarren H. Tanke,Kenneth Carpenter
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.