All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA generation has passed since a physician first ticed that women who drank heavily while pregnant gave birth to underweight infants with telltale physical characteristics. Women whose own mothers enjoyed martinis while pregnant w lost sleep over a bowl of rum raisin ice cream. In Message in a Bottle , Janet Golden charts the course of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome through the courts, media, medical establishment, and public imagination.
- Author BiographyJanet Golden is Professor of History, Rutgers University.
- Author(s)Janet Golden
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication29/09/2006
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note7 halftones, 1 line illustrations, 2 tables
- Weight352 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.