All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $27.07
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.36
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.48
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $45.35
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $38.30
About this product
- DescriptionAvailable for the first time unabridged on CD! Divorced and disillusioned about relationships, Theresa Osborne is jogging when she finds a bottle on the beach. Inside is a letter of love and longing to Catherine, signed simply Garrett. Challenged by the mystery and pulled by emotions she doesn't fully understand, Theresa begins a search for this man that will change her life. What happens to her is unexpected, perhaps miraculous-an encounter that embraces all our hopes for finding someone special, for having a love that is timeless and everlasting.... Nicholas Sparks exquisitely chronicles the human heart. In his first bestselling vel, The Notebook, he created a testament to romantic love that touched readers around the world. Now in this New York Times bestseller, he renews our faith in destiny, in the ability of lovers to find each other matter where, matter when...
- Author BiographyWith over 100 million copies of his books sold, Nicholas Sparks is one of the world's most beloved storytellers. His novels include 12 #1 New York Times bestsellers. All his books have been New York Times and international bestsellers, and were translated into more than 50 languages. Ten Sparks novels have been adapted into major motion pictures, with The Choice coming in February 2016.
- Author(s)Nicholas Sparks
- PublisherGrand Central Publishing
- Date of Publication06/10/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrand Central Publishing
- Weight272 g
- Width130 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Read byMs Kimberly Schraf
- Contained items statement9 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time600
- Edition Statementabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.