All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionMessages from Melchezidek is a diary of startling and revelatory channeled information on the nature of mankind's' transition into the next dimension - the fourth dimension. Melchezidek identified himself as the guardian of the fourth door. Melchezidek is a guide that has come to help humanity in this critical time of transition from third dimensional reality to fourth dimensional responsibility. Let this eye opening diary of channeled information help you understand the changes happening all around us in our daily lives. Contrary to doom and gloom prophecies - this is a book of hope and joy that will explain our evolutionary transition to our divine birthright of conscious co-creation.
- Author BiographyI am an average woman who suddenly began receiving channeled information from a disincarnate being in May 2004. After taking a class in metaphysics I began receiving what I describe as messages from Melchezidek. This is a transcript (diary) of our conversation - my first publication. I am retired after 35 years working for an electric utility. I have a background in technical writing, training, and organizational development. I have studied metaphysics for all of my life and have been trained in many areas including a course in miracles, psychic reading, guided meditation and too many to list here. I live with my adult son and two cats in a quiet suburb of Portland Oregon.
- Author(s)Kathryn E Cole
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.