All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Army Specialist Paul Vincent Davidson died tragically at age twenty, he sought out first to reach his Mother, Melissa. He told her he would help her get the answers she needed, and she made a promise to her son and God, she would share her kwledge and amazing gift with the world. Her strength during this tragic time amazes others, and their fears have turned to strength and belief. Her friend who is medium clairvoyant, since childhood, has been sent from God to help loved ones connect... With her son's help, she is able to uncover the details of the tragedy from her son's death, and experience the miracles God has given them both. A Mothers unconditional love, along with her son's love, have been given a gift from God. Together they journey through Heaven, as Mom takes a look back on his life.
- Author(s)Melissa Davidson
- Date of Publication25/07/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $203.71
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.84
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.93
- AU $64.77Trending at AU $69.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.