All listings for this product
About this product
- Description12 CDs. The Life of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, has been a topic for many books and studies. Gulen's approach to the life of Rasulullah, the pride of humanity . This is t cronical biography. It differs from other books on the Prophet in the sense that Gulen assumes a psychological and sociological analysis on the various aspects of the Prophet's life portraying him as a compassionate father, a profound spiritual leader, a wise statemen, a courageous commander, a loving husband, a most reliable and trustworthy person. Approximate running time: 840 minutes.
- Author BiographyM. Fethullah Gulen is a writer, a poet, and a public speaker on issues related to Islam. He is the author of Toward a Global Civilization of Love and Tolerance. He lives in Saylorsburg, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)M. Fethullah Gulen
- PublisherTughra Books
- Date of Publication16/12/2012
- SubjectAutobiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationClifton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Light Inc
- Weight272 g
- Width127 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsMP3 format
- Running Time840
- Edition StatementUnabridged
Best-selling in Audio Books
- AU $46.25New
- AU $27.33New
- AU $18.19New
- AU $31.54New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.08Trending at AU $35.96
- AU $25.81Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $47.23Trending at AU $51.14
- AU $18.49Trending at AU $20.22
- AU $27.36Trending at AU $35.96
- AU $27.76Trending at AU $50.74
- AU $31.73Trending at AU $36.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.