All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $13.82Free postage
- AU $18.59Free postage
- AU $17.69Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionLondon, 1931. Nick Bassington-Hope, veteran of the Great War and controversial artist, is suddenly found dead. His death from a fall, the night before a much-anticipated exhibition of his work, is recorded as 'accidental'. But his sister is t convinced. Despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, Georgina Bassington-Hope believes her brother was murdered, and she turns to Maisie Dobbs for help. Maisie's investigation takes her from the desolate beaches of Kent to the dark underbelly of London's art world. Still fragile after her war-related breakdown, Maisie's immersion in her work could lead her to lose more than she bargained for, while a desperate family with strong ties to her heart urgently needs her help.
- Author BiographyJacqueline Winspear was born and grew up in Kent. The Maisie Dobbs mysteries have won acclaim from readers and reviewers alike, and have been nominated for many awards. The first three novels in the series, Maisie Dobbs, Birds of a Feather and Pardonable Lies are available now in paperback, published by John Murray.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Winspear
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication17/05/2007
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Murray Publishers Ltd
- Weight234 g
- Width145 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.