All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAustrian artist Jurgen Messensee is hard to categorize: his work in painting, drawing, and sculpture has so many facets that focusing on any one risks distorting the larger picture of his artistic achievement. This volume takes a wide-ranging view of his work, offering more than seventy color illustrations of his art in different media and forms, and supplementing them with his own words: his meditations on space and spaces and his philosophical interpretations of the marking of art. The result is both a depiction of the work of a master contemporary artist and a chance to peek into his mind as it works out the problems that lead to his creations.
- Author BiographyThe Angerlehner Museum in Thalheim, Germany, presents the private art collection of K. R. Heinz J. Angerlehner. Caroline Messensee is a curator and the daughter of Jurgen Messensee.
- Author(s)Angerlehner Museum,Caroline Messensee,S. Aigner
- PublisherHirmer Verlag
- Date of Publication26/06/2014
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationMunich
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintHirmer Verlag
- Content Note70 colour illustrations
- Weight840 g
- Width150 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.89Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.91Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.95Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.