Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere was absolutely possibility that God would allow Andy and Jennifer Parker's fifth child to be anything other than rmal. They already had filled their quota on children with special needs. Their home was organized chaos-with the emphasis on the latter word. Plus, Jennifer had prayed for this child in her womb to glorify God. In Messy Blessings, Jennifer shares her journal entries that chronicle Hope Naomi Parker's struggle to survive and her fight to live life. This fight includes an assault, a strangulation, a stroke that took every form of communication and a near drowning of sorts. Through this excruciating journey, Hope glorifies God through her weakness and suffering. From the very beginning, she shows everyone around her that she has true joy despite her circumstances and her pain. Hope challenges everyone to glorify God matter how ugly the situation looks or how many issues they face. Glorifying God has less to do with perfection and more to do with allowing Him to work through the muck and the messy blessings of life.
- Author BiographyJennifer Parker is a stay at home mom (who is rarely home) to five children, three of whom have significant special needs. She and her husband, Andy, live in Greenwood, IN. When she is home, she is often refereeing a fight between Boaz, the Doberman service dog and Coco the cat. The cat normally wins. Jennifer is the founder of Autism Advocates of Indiana and serves on the Hypoplastic Left Heart Committee at Riley Hospital for Children.
- Author(s)Jennifer Parker
- PublisherKoehler Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKoehler Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.