All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMetabolic Encephalopathy is meant to combine and correlate animal and human studies. It is hoped that increased awareness of the importance of early diagsis and treatment of these disorders may result in a lowering of the incidence of structural changes and morbidity. These disorders hold a special fascination for both basic scientists and clinical investigators because they are accessible, treatable and there exists good animal models for study. Therefore, this book will pull together basic and clinical neuroscience issue in the treatment of specific metabolic encephalopathies.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note26 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1088 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byDavid W. McCandless
- Edition Statement2009
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.