All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.76Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionMetabolome analysis is w recognized as a crucial component of functional gemic and systems biology investigations. Invative approaches to the study of metabolic regulation in microbial, plant and animal systems are increasingly facilitating the emergence of systems approaches in biology. This book highlights analytical and bioinformatics strategies w available for investigating metabolic networks in microbial, plant and animal systems. The contributing authors are world leaders in this field and they present an unambiguous case for pursuing metabolome analysis as a means to attain a systems level understanding of complex biological systems.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2010
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note30 black & white tables, biography
- Weight581 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byGeorge G. Harrigan,Royston Goodacre,Seetharaman Vaidyanathan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover of orig. ed. 2005
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.