All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIs kwledge relative? Many academics across the humanities say that it is. However those who work in mainstream epistemology generally consider that it is t. Metaepistemology and Relativism questions whether the kind of anti-relativistic background that underlies typical projects in mainstream epistemology can on closer inspection be vindicated.
- Author BiographyJ. Adam Carter is a Research Fellow in philosophy, working mainly in epistemology, at the EIDYN Research Centre at the University of Edinburgh. His work has appeared in (among other places) Nous, Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, Analysis, Philosophical Studies and the Australasian Journal of Philosophy.
- Author(s)J. Adam Carter
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/02/2016
- Series TitlePalgrave Innovations in Philosophy
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight525 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.