All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book brings a completely different perspective than available books by combining the information gained from the human geme with that derived from parallel metagemic studies, and new results from investigating the effects of these microbes on the host immune system. Although there are a number of books that focus on the human geme that are currently available, there are books that bring to the forefront the mix of the human geme and the gemes and metagemes of the microbial species that live within and on us.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/11/2010
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note4 colour tables, biography
- Weight719 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byKaren E. Nelson
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.