All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionMetal Clay & Color explores adding color to metal clay jewelry in vel ways. Twenty top designers are working with all kinds of metal clay, various forms of silver, bronze, and copper, and adding different elements to add color to the projects. The 25 projects in this book include color with polymer clay, colored ceramics, patinas, resin, gemstones, seed beads, enamel, and more. All techniques are presented with step-by-step instructions and photographs. These well recognized contributors bring an eye-candy appeal to metal!
- Author BiographyMary Wohlgemuth is a senior editor for Kalmbach Books who specializes in topics for metalsmiths. Metal Clay & Color is a compilation of original jewelry projects from 20 artists known for their explorations of color media with metal clay: Janet Alexander, Lorena Angulo, Lorrene Baum-Davis, Maggie Bergman, Pat Bolgar, Susan Breen Silvy, Barbara Briggs, Sandra Butchko, Catherine Davies Paetz, Pam East, Joy Funnell, Vickie Hallmark, Hadar Jacobson, Patircia Kimle, Irina Miech, Kim Otterbein, Cindy Pankopf, Cindy Silas, Jewelyn Vanoni, and Michela Verani.
- PublisherKalmbach Books
- Date of Publication06/09/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWaukesha
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKalmbach Books
- Out-of-print date10/11/2015
- Content Note500 color photos
- Weight414 g
- Width210 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.