All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents important concepts in metal fatigue in a straightforward manner, for the benefit of readers who must understand more advanced documents on a wide range of metal fatigue topics. The text shows how metal fatigue problems are solved in engineering practice. The book assumes prior kwledge of metal fatigue, requiring only a basic understanding of stress analysis and mathematics covered in engineering undergraduate courses.
- Author(s)L. P. Pook
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/03/2007
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSolid Mechanics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 145
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight662 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.