All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book helps the engineer understand the principles of metal forming and analyze forming problems - both the mechanics of forming processes and how the properties of metals interact with the processes. In this fourth edition, an entire chapter has been devoted to forming limit diagrams and various aspects of stamping and ather on other sheet forming operations. Sheet testing is covered in a separate chapter. Coverage of sheet metal properties has been expanded. Interesting end-of-chapter tes have been added throughout, as well as references. More than 200 end-of-chapter problems are also included.
- Author BiographyWilliam F. Hosford is a Professor Emeritus of Materials Science and Engineering at the University of Michigan. Professor Hosford is the author of more than 80 technical articles and numerous books, including The Mechanics of Crystals and Textured Polycrystals; Physical Metallurgy; Mechanical Behavior of Materials, 2nd edition; Materials Science: An Intermediate Text; Materials for Engineers and Reporting Results (with David VanAken). Robert M. Caddell was a Professor of Mechanical Engineering at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor.
- Author(s)Robert M. Caddell,William F. Hosford
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/03/2014
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note384 b/w illus. 212 exercises
- Weight600 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $33.67Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.