All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest in Victoria Lansford's internationally acclaimed instructional series provides clear and concise instructions for eight fused chain patterns, with endless variations. With more than 150 full-color process photographs, the easy to follow instructions will have even the vice metalsmith weaving and creating ancient and modern design chains. Over 50 photographs of work incorporating all of the chains will further inspire you to advance your own creations. 4 Ancient Mediterranean chain patterns 1-Direction Single-Weave 1-Direction Double-Weave 2-Directional Double-Weave 3-Directional Single-Weave 4 Contemporary chain patters, created by Victoria Lansford Undulating Mesh Vertebrate Side Weave Mesh Crossed Link Victoria's instructional series Metal Techniques of Bronze Age Masters, including Russian Filigree (DVD, 2006) and Rings (DVD, 2008) has sold throughout the world. The series is part of her continuing commitment to make the techniques of ancient artists accessible to modern metalsmiths.
- Author(s)Victoria Lansford
- PublisherSpiral Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication19/11/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpiral Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.79Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $36.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.