All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBiomaterials is a field that continues to attract a significant amount of attention from researchers, industry, educationalists and regulators. This book is the first to provide readers with an understanding of fundamental theory relating to the use of metals in biomedical applications in addition to comprehensively covering applied aspects encompassing practical and technical advantages and disadvantages. Topics highlighted in the book include guidelines for selecting materials; shape memory alloys; degradation and surface modification; adhesion to ceramics and polymers; biocompartibility and tissue-implant interactions; and European and North American regulatory issues.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/08/1998
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleBiomaterials Science & Engineering S.
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight928 g
- Width162 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byH. Jurgen Breme,J.A. Helsen
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.