All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe use of metalworking fluids benefits nearly every type of manufacturing process, from preventing rust to reducing dust particles and mechanical friction. Metalworking Fluids, Second Edition reintroduces the current state of the art in metalworking fluid techlogy and its applications. More than a decade since the well-received and widely acclaimed publication of the first edition, new and original contributors-including formulators, physicians, college professors, fluids users, industry consultants, and suppliers of both chemicals and equipment-update every chapter, adding fresh topics and addressing the latest trends in their field. Novel topics include evaluating mist levels, microbial and corrosion control, and invative waste treatments that remove organic contaminants at a lower cost. The book presents new considerations on the health effects of exposure, safety issues, and regulations affecting both manufacture and use of metalworking fluids. It also publishes real-world costs and benefits of metalworking fluids from the perspective of an end-user, available for the first time in the literature. Co-published with the Society of Tribologists and Lubrication Engineers, Metalworking Fluids, Second Edition is a timely and modern guide to best practices for using metalworking fluids across a wide range of manufacturing and industrial applications, achieving improved productivity and part quality while reducing manufacturing costs and environmental impact.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication14/03/2006
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleManufacturing Engineering and Materials Processing Series
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note23 black & white tables
- Weight1020 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byJerry P. Byers,Milacron Inc.
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.