Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.74Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionAfter an interesting and exciting career in education and years of world travels, this eighty-year old retiree shares her journey of successes and challenges. Elear's story began as a young African American in a small town in Ohio. She eventually received her PhD and became the chancellor of a university. She shares the emotional and spiritual evolution throughout those years that has defined who she is today. She was brought up in a legalistic small Baptist church that had a profound influence on her beliefs. Elear's religious experience varied as a maturing adult and after enduring hurtful events as a member of various churches, she left the church for a number of years. Her life experiences have brought her closer to an understanding of the Word of God and she has discovered what it means to have a personal relationship with her Savior. This autobiography offers encouragement and hope for people of all cultures, genders and age groups.
- Author(s)Dr Eleanor J Smith
- Date of Publication08/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.