All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPoor old Gregor. One day he's depressed about his dreary travelling salesman gig, the next, he's roaching around the apartment and disgusting his family. All that's left is creeping the walls and eating garbage. How's his sis ever going to find a sugar daddy with her grotty bro in tow? Latest in the series of classic vels with unique retro pulp covers from original artwork and a pleasing dollop of wry humour.
- Author BiographyFranz Kafka (1883 1924) was born into a middle-class German-speaking Jewish family in Prague and is regarded as one of the major fiction writers of the 20th Century. His other works include The Trial, The Castle and In the Penal Colony. His unique body of writing is considered to be among the most influential in Western Literature.
- Author(s)Franz Kafka
- PublisherOldcastle Books Ltd
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationHarpenden
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPulp! The Classics
- Weight74 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $56.46
- AU $12.70Trending at AU $16.77
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.14
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.07
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.64
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.52
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.