All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by some of the best kwn specialists, this collection of articles investigates in great detail a number of metaphorically and/or metonymically structured conceptual and linguistic domains and discusses in new, provocative ways the nature of these cognitive-linguistic mechanisms, their operation, and their interaction.
- Author BiographyAntonio Barcelona is Professor at the University of Murcia, Spain.
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Date of Publication07/03/2003
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMouton de Gruyter
- Content Notenumerous figures
- Weight528 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAntonio Barcelona
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.