All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the key role played by Nietzsche in the undoing of the Hegelian system of totality.
- Author BiographyPaul S. Miklowitz is Associate Professor and Chair of Philosophy at California Polytechnic State University.
- Author(s)Paul S. Miklowitz
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication06/08/1998
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Hegelian Studies
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.