Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe scientific community has argued for decades over the origin of giant craters on the earth. In a highly readable fashion, Kathleen Mark recounts the fascinating detective story of how scientists came to recognize metorite craters, both ancient and relatively recent.
- Author BiographyKathleen Mark has published articles on geological topics since the early 1970s, and in 1975 was a cowinner of the Nininger Award for a short work on meteorite craters.
- Author(s)Kathleen Mark
- PublisherUniversity of Arizona Press
- Date of Publication15/11/1995
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationTucson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Arizona Press
- Content Noteillustrations, maps
- Weight454 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.