All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the most comprehensive book on methamphetamine ('crystal meth') for treatment providers and public health officials. It is the first volume to present 'the big picture' on methamphetamine use in the US, including its biological, psychological, and societal effects. This title provides insights and guidance to those working in clinical, research, and educational settings. It features two contributed chapters - one from a physician and the other from a counseling psychologist - that provide details on working compassionately and effectively with methamphetamine users in healthcare settings. It includes an all-encompassing bibliography on methamphetamine addiction.
- Author BiographyPerry N. Halkitis, PhD, is Associate Dean for Research and Doctoral Studies at The Steinhardt School of Culture, Education, and Human Development, New York University.
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication15/05/2009
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight640 g
- Width183 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.