All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe first volume of this series includes papers presented at the IV International Conference on the Culture of the Artificial, held at the University of Urbi in May, 2001. The content of the papers ranges from the attempts to found a general theory and epistemology of the artificial to some accounts of real artificialistic designs and projects; from the analysis of the relationships between human culture and techlogy to the investigation of the role of the artificial in understanding phemelogies coming from classical or emerging human activities, including communication, multimedia, art and music.
- Author BiographyThe Editor: Massimo Negrotti is Professor of Methodology of Human Sciences and Director of IMES-LCA at the University of Urbino. He has published several books about the artificial.
- PublisherVerlag Peter Lang
- Date of Publication31/03/2002
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleYearbook of the Artificial Nature, Culture & Technology
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintVerlag Peter Lang
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
- Edited byEditor,Massimo Negrotti
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.