Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the impact of women's studies on methodology in religious studies.
- Author BiographyArvind Sharma is Birks Professor of Comparative Religion at McGill University. He is the editor of Women Saints in World Religions and Women in World Religions and the coeditor (with Katherine K. Young) of Feminism and World Religions, all published by SUNY Press.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2002
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleSUNY Series, McGill Studies in the History of Religions, a Series Devoted to International Scholarship
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byArvind Sharma
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.