All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionA companion to Forest History: International Studies on Socioecomic and Forest Ecosystem Change which includes over 20 papers from the same conference. It focuses on different approaches and methods adopted in the study of forest history. The interdisciplinary nature of these studies is emphasized, bringing in the different perspectives of anthropologists, botanists, ecologists, foresters, historians, geneticists and geographers. This volume demonstrates the rich diversity of approaches and methods to forest history.
- PublisherCABI Publishing
- Date of Publication07/01/2000
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Series TitleIUFRO Research S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 3
- Place of PublicationWallingford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCABI Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight699 g
- Width156 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byM. Agnoletti,S. Anderson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.