All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis publication comprises the presentations made at the NATO Advanced Research Workshop held in Sinaia, Romania 9 -- 11 October, 2006. The contributions represent a unique cross section of issues and challenges related to contaminated site management. These range from low cost solutions to petroleum contaminated sites to advances in biological treatment methods. The publication is meant to foster links between groups facing challenges cleaning up contaminated sites.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/02/2008
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleNATO Security Through Science Series C (Closed):
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight299 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byLudo Diels,Maria Teodorescu,Michael D. Annable,Petr Hlavinek
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.