All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionIntegrates methods and data based interpretations relevant to multidata analysis. This text includes enhanced computing power in techlogy, such as numerics and graphics, plus major statistical methodological developments stimulated by real-world problems and needs.
- Author BiographyR. GNANADESIKAN, PhD, is a professor in the Department of Statistics at Rutgers University. He received his doctorate from the University of North Carolina. A former chairperson of Section U of the American Statistical Association (ASA) and past president of the Institute of Mathematical Statistics, he is a fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science, the Royal Statistical Society, and the ASA. Professor Gnanadesikan is the author of more than 75 technical publications and author/editor of three previous books.
- Author(s)Ram Gnanadesikan
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/02/1997
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleWiley Series in Probability & Statistics: Applied Probability & Statistics Section
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Notetables
- Weight700 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.