All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionPart I is a supplement to the EMSL-Cincinnati publication Methods for the Determination of Metals in Environmental Samples and was prepared to revise and place in the Environmental Monitoring Management Council (EMMC) format certain spectrochemical methods used for metals. Part II, the EMSL-Cincinnati publication Methods for the Determination of Irganic Substances in Environmental Samples was prepared as the continuation of an initiative to gather together a compendium of standardized laboratory analytical methods.
- Author(s)Environmental Protection Agency
- PublisherWilliam Andrew Publishing
- Date of Publication31/12/1996
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNorwich
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Andrew Publishing
- Weight1400 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.