All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reviews methods of analysis and detection in the area of food science and techlogy. Each chapter deals with determination/quantification analyses of quality parameters in food, covering topics such as lipids, color, texture, and rheological properties in different food products. The book focuses on the most common methods of analysis, presenting methodologies for specific work conditions. It provides a reference for food engineers and researchers working in the area of food science and techlogy as well as undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note27 black & white illustrations, 5 colour illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byIgor Khmelinski,Margarida Viera,Rui M. S. Cruz
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.