All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe studies in this collection represent the critical convergence of different traditions of reading and analyzing discourse. They expose key questions about the methods and the outcomes of historical pragmatic approaches to the study of the history of the English language. The volume will interest scholars in English historical linguistics, literary history, philology, and discourse analysis.
- Author BiographySusan Fitzmaurice, University of Sheffield, UK; Irma Taavitsainen, University of Helsinki, Finland.
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Date of Publication17/01/2007
- Series TitleTopics in English Linguistics [TIEL]
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 52
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMouton de Gruyter
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight591 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byIrma Taavitsainen,Susan M. Fitzmaurice
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.