All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume reviews available mouse models of atherosclerosis, basic aspects of disease initiation and progression, and the visualization of atherosclerotic lesions with invasive and n-invasive techniques that are widely used both in basic research and in the clinic. The chapters catalogue a wide range of in vitro and in vivo experimental methods used for atherosclerosis research, including thorough protocols and valuable tes based on the authors' personal wet lab experience. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, Methods in Mouse Atherosclerosis will be a valuable working guide for researchers performing mouse-based atherosclerosis studies.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication09/10/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1339
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note16 black & white illustrations, 58 colour illustrations, 12 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1107 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byBeatriz Dorado,Vicente Andres
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.67
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.63Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.25
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $98.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.