All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHands-on experimentalists describe the cutting-edge microscopical methods needed for the effective study of plant cell biology today. These powerful techniques, all described in great detail to ensure successful experimental results, range from light microscope cytochemistry, autoradiography, and immucytochemistry, to recent developments in fluorescence, confocal, and dark-field microscopies. Important advances in both conventional and scanning electron microscopies are also fully developed, together with such state-of-the-art ancillary techniques as high-resolution autoradiography, immuelectron microscopy, X-ray microanalysis, and electron systems imaging. Easy-to-use and up-to-date, Methods in Plant Electron Microscopy and Cytochemistry offers today's plant scientists a first class collection of readily reproducible light and electron microscopical methods that will prove the new standard for all working in the field.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication29/06/2000
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note74 black & white illustrations, 7 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight513 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byWV Dashek
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.