Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis eighth volume in the series Methods of Cancer Diagsis, Therapy, and Progsis discusses in detail the classification of the CNS tumors as well as brain tumor imaging. Scientists and Clinicians have contributed state of the art chapters on their respective areas of expertise, providing the reader a whole field view of the CNS tumors and brain tumor imaging in Europe. This fully illustrated volume: Explains the genetics of malignant brain tumors and gene amplification using quantitative-PCR; Presents a large number of standard and new imaging modalities, including magnetic resonance imaging, functional magnetic resonance imaging, diffusion tensor imaging, amide proton transfer imaging, positron emission tomography, single photon emission computed tomography, magnetic resonance single voxel spectroscopy and intraoperative ultrasound imaging, for staging and diagsing various primary and secondary brain cancers; Explains the usefulness of imaging methods for planning and monitoring (assessment) therapy for cancers; Discusses diagsis and treatment of primary CNS lymphomas, CNS atypical teratoid/rhabdoid and CNS Rosai-Dorfman disease; Includes the subject of translational medicine. Professor Hayat has summarized the problems associated with the complexities of research publications and has been successful in editing a must-read volume for oncologists, cancer researchers, medical teachers and students of cancer biology.
- Date of Publication15/12/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods of Cancer Diagnosis, Therapy and Prognosis
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight923 g
- Width193 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byM. A. Hayat
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.