Methods of IT Project Management by Jeffrey Brewer, Kevin Dittman (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $93.36Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $168.94+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for graduate, advanced undergraduate, and practitioner project management courses with an information techlogy focus, Methods of IT Project Management is built around the Project Management Body of Kwledge (PMBOK). The text provides students with all of the concepts, techniques, and methods found in the leading project management reference books, while also conveying practical kwledge that can immediately be applied in real-world settings. Unlike other books in this field, the material is organized according to the sequence of the project management life cycle from initial overview, through initiation, execution, and control, to close out. Following this life cycle, as opposed to covering the material by kwledge area, allows students to simultaneously learn project management concepts and methods at the same time as they develop skills they can use immediately during and upon completion of the course. The Project Management Professional (PMP) certification issued by the Project Management Institute (PMI) is the world's leading certification in this field. To help students prepare, the authors have dedicated an appendix to practice study questions and give helpful advice on preparing for and passing the PMP exam. At the end of each chapter, the text provides one or more mini-cases based on the theme of a running case study that extends through the entire book. The mini-cases provide additional opportunities for students to apply project management concepts and techniques, and they are ideal for stimulating class discussions and debates. In addition, these cases also present thought-provoking scenarios to challenge the more advanced student. This replaces the 1st Edition by Prentice Hall (ISBN# 978-0132367257).
- Author BiographyJeffrey L. Brewer is an associate professor of Computer and Information Technology (CIT) at Purdue University. His teaching and scholarly interests cover systems analysis and design, computer-aided software engineering (CASE), agile development methodologies, and Telecare/Telemedicine. Before joining Purdue, Brewer spent nineteen years working in industries including specialty retail, manufacturing, and most recently as the IT director for the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists in Chicago. He is a certified Project Management Professional.Kevin C. Dittman is an associate professor of Computer and Information Technology (CIT) at Purdue University. He teaches systems analysis and design, quality management, and project management at both undergraduate and graduate levels. Dittman has coauthored several textbooks and has published many scholarly papers on systems analysis and design, quality management, and project management. He also has over thirty years of industrial experience in the information technology field and serves as principal consultant to Cook Medical Product Manufacturing.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Brewer,Kevin Dittman
- PublisherPurdue University Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWest Lafayette
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPurdue University Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour tables, figures
- Weight1179 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.16New
- AU $64.84Used
- AU $78.59New
- AU $105.40New
- AU $75.53Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $69.17
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $80.10
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $94.39
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.54
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.10
- AU $21.16Trending at AU $22.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.