All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince the first edition was published in 1980, Metric Pattern Cutting for Menswear has become established as the standard work on this subject and has proved invaluable as both a textbook for students and a reference source for the practising designer. In this fifth edition, the chapter on computer aided design w has full colour illustrations and reflects the growing importance of CAD to the industry and as a part of fashion and design courses. The rest of the book has been updated where necessary: in particular, new blocks for tailored shirts, new details on how to adapt men's blocks for women's wear, and a revision of sizing and labelling information. Colour is w used to differentiate the main groups of patterns and with its tried and tested layout with clear text and diagrams, Metric Pattern Cutting for Menswear is an essential purchase for students of fashion and design.
- Author BiographyWinifred Aldrich is a practising designer who was formerly Professor of Clothing Technology at The Nottingham Trent University. She has written six books including Metric Pattern Cutting, Metric Pattern Cutting for Children's Wear and Babywear, Fabric, Form and Flat Pattern Cutting and Pattern Cutting for Women's Tailored Jackets.
- Author(s)Winifred Aldrich
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/04/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight704 g
- Width202 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.