All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Mette Units 8, Mette introduces twelve new modular models. There is a fun mixture of stars, flowers, rings, 3D models and a box. All assembly instructions are in color. And, as in all her books, Mette Pederson's instructions are clear, straight forward, and easy eugh for even beginners to follow.
- Author BiographyMette Pederson has been folding paper since 1991. She is a computer programmer in Raleigh, North Carolina, U.S.A, where she is a member of TOFU (Triangle Origami Folders United). She has been attending and teaching at the Origami USA and international conventions since 1993. Mette has written eight modular origami books. .
- Author(s)Mette Pederson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $20.56Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.