All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.38Trending at AU $38.09
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.64
- AU $32.19Trending at AU $33.36
About this product
- DescriptionThanks to a huge wave of enthusiasm we w have access to the ingredients for proper Mexican food in our local supermarkets. New Mexican restaurant chains like Wahaca and Chipotle are opening people's eyes to the delights and dazzle of Mexico's finest dishes and w you can make your favourites at home. Our handy Mini format allows you an easy selection of fabulously vibrant Mexican recipes include tamales, tostadas, quesadillas, tacos, burritos, chilli con carne, salsas and flans.
- Author BiographyThe Australian Women's Weekly is an extraordinarily successful global cookery brand, built over 30 years, having sold over 70 million books in over 100 countries around the world. So what's the secret? It's the world famous special Test Kitchen and the 3 Rs: RANGE, RELIABILITY & the RECIPES RANGE Delicious recipes for every occasion covering cuisine from around the world - where there's food, there's a Women's Weekly cookbook. RELIABILITY All the books are TRIPLE TESTED(R) for guaranteed results. And finally, the RECIPES Each recipe is clearly and vividly photographed to illustrate your finished dish and they taste fantastic. It's not complicated and the recipes work - every time.
- PublisherBauer Media Books
- Date of Publication13/12/2013
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Series TitleThe Australian Women's Weekly Minis
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBauer Media Books
- Content Notemore than 50 colour photographs
- Weight140 g
- Width141 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.