All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionWhen eminent photographer Stefan Ruiz stumbled across a treasure trove of old mug shots in a market in Mexico, he began a mission to explore these timeworn photographs and drawings, unique and surreal examples of portrait photography. Here the pictures are beautifully published for the first time.
- Author BiographyStefan Ruiz studied painting and sculpture at the University of California, Santa Cruz, and the Accademia di Belle Arti, Venice, before turning to photography. In addition, he has taught art at San Quentin State Prison and was the creative director for Colors magazine from 2003 to 2004. His work has appeared in magazines around the world, including the New York Times Magazine, Details, L Uomo Vogue and Rolling Stone. His award winning advertising photography includes campaigns for Caterpillar, Camper, Diesel and Air France. His photographs have been exhibited at the Photographers Gallery, London; Photo Espana, Madrid; Les Rencontres d Arles, France; New York Photo Festival; Havana Biennial; and the Contact Photography Festival, Toronto.
- PublisherGOST Books
- Date of Publication11/10/2015
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGOST Books
- Weight340 g
- Width127 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Photographer(s)Stefan Ruiz
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.