All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.57
About this product
- DescriptionNick Woods is tired of waiting. America's greatest sniper has spent the better part of two years up in the mountains of Montana, waiting for the government to come after him. He has good reason to be wary, since the government has betrayed him twice already. Unfortunately, just waiting in isolation, with his wife Anne gone, and his paraia at dangerous levels, is killing him, day-by-day. And so Nick ventures out. Carefully, like Nick does everything. But what Nick doesn't kw is that the Mexican government stands on the verge of complete collapse. A brilliant madman has united the drug cartels into a deadly alliance, and the Mexican President holds a perilous grip on power. Sending American troops isn't an option. America needs Nick Woods again, and it needs him w.
- Author BiographyStan R. Mitchell writes action-packed thrillers, which readers have compared to the works of Vince Flynn, Stephen Hunter, and Tom Clancy. Mitchell earned a journalism degree from the University of Tennessee and spent 10+ years doing relentless, deadline-required writing in the newspaper business. Prior to college and his days in the newspaper world learning how government works, Mitchell was a former USMC Sergeant, who earned a Combat Action Ribbon in '97 while serving in the infantry with Alpha Co., 1st Battalion, 8th Marines. (Operation Silver Wake.) Besides this mission into harm's way, his platoon also served as the Covering Force for the elite Marine Force Recon Unit that deployed with the 26th Marine Expeditionary Unit, Special Operations Capable (MEUSOC). In addition to working with Marine Force Recon perfecting Direct Action missions, his platoon had the privilege to operate with the Navy Seals, training at the art of fast roping and ship takedowns. Mitchell lives in Oak Ridge, Tenn., with his wife Danah, and in his free time, he enjoys writing action thrillers, practicing martial arts, and studying Eastern philosophy. You can learn more about him at http: //stanrmitchell.com.
- Author(s)Stan R Mitchell
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectWar Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.