Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe authentic taste of Mexico: 150 fiery classic and regional recipes shown in 250 stunning photographs. Bring the vibrancy of Mexican food to your own table every day with this exciting new cookbook. It includes all the classics such as salsas, tacos, chimichangas and enchiladas, as well as more unusual combinations such as Red Snapper Burritos, Enchiladas with Pork and Green Sauce, Turkey Mole, and Tacos with Shredded Beef. You can find out more about the culinary culture and history of Mexico, how the Mexicans eat, as well as what they eat, with all the key ingredients fully illustrated and explained. Each beautifully photographed recipe is easy to follow and features a complete nutritional analysis of the fat, carbohydrate and salt content. It includes chapters on salsas, soups and appetizers, poultry and meat, fish and shellfish, vegetables, desserts and drinks. Mexican cuisine is as lively and diverse as its fascinating culture. With its fantastic tastes, wonderful fresh ingredients and wealth of regional diversity, Mexican cooking is celebrated the world over. This inspiring book presents popular dishes such as Habanero Salsa, Chicken and Tomatillo Chimichangas, and Beef Enchiladas, as well as exotic regional delicacies such as Yucatan-style Shark Steak, Pork in Green Sauce with Cactus, and Sea Bass with Orange Chilli Salsa. With a guide to authentic ingredients in the Mexican larder, you are assured of successful results every time. Beautifully illustrated with over 250 stunning photographs, this is the perfect guide to a tastebud-tingling cuisine.
- Author BiographyJane Milton has had a lifelong passion for food and cooking. With a degree in Home Economics and a Cordon Vert Diploma in Vegetarian Cooking, her skills cover all forms of cooking and food styles. In 1996 Jane set up her own company - Not Just Food. She has a particular interest in Caribbean and Mexican cuisine, and this book is the culmination of many years of research and exploration of Mexico's cooking traditions.
- Author(s)Jane Milton
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteover 250 photographs
- Weight585 g
- Width180 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.