All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAuthentic national dishes of Mexico, including vegetarian adaptations of Tacos, Enchiladas, and Guacamole, are included in this colleciton of recipes. Here are the exciting flavors of Mexico in an easy-to-use cookbook that features wholefood ingredients at their best. - While we think of Mexican cuisine as primarily meat-based, in actual practice, most Mexican dishes are vegetarian. - Includes recipes for beverages, soups, salads, casseroles, and desserts. - Provides a glossary of frequently-used utensils and ingredients, with an entire reference section devoted to chilis.
- Author BiographyEdith Metcalfe de Plata compiled this cookbook from her first-hand experience as manager of a vegetarian restaurant in Guadalajara, Mexico.
- Author(s)Edith Metcalfe De Plata
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationRochester, VT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width159 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $41.50Trending at AU $43.74
- AU $26.05Trending at AU $28.82
- AU $38.27Trending at AU $40.85
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $21.64Trending at AU $27.42
- AU $32.64Trending at AU $46.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.