All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis historical guide traces the peasant days of the Olmecs to the late 20th century and describes events of the past which have left an indelible mark on the politics, ecomy, culture, spirit and growth of this country and its people. The in-depth research will be of interest to young scholars as well as a handy guide for travellers.
- Author BiographyMichael E Burke
- Author(s)Michael Burke
- PublisherHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/1999
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note50 b/w photos & maps
- Weight265 g
- Width180 mm
- Height125 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.05New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.41
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.