CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionAn important component of ecomic statecraft, investment climate statements provide U.S. firms with country-specific information and assessments prepared by posts abroad on investment laws, measures, and other factors that may be useful in making business decisions. This book presents the Investment Climate Statements of Mexico, Indonesia, South Korea, and Turkey; which help identify the barriers and market distortions that too often deter U.S. investment, provide U.S. investors with the information they need to better assess business risks, and serve as a basis for engaging foreign governments on modernising investment regimes.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication19/06/2013
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight208 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byAndres Salazar
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.