All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers comprehensive coverage of countries around the world. In this series, each book offers complete coverage of one country, including sections on society, geography, culture, people, history, size, neighbours, ecomy, government, foreign language vocabulary, recipes, flags, and more.
- Author(s)Ali Brownlie Bojang
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication06/07/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleCountries Around the World
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Oxford Designers and Illustrators
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.