About this product
- DescriptionMexico has almost 6,000 miles of coastline. It borders both the Atlantic and the Pacific Oceans. Readers will discover the diverse physical features of Mexico, the variety of wildlife it boasts on land and in water, and what everyday life is like in both urban and rural settings.
- Author(s)Colleen Sexton
- PublisherBellwether Media
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleBlastoff! Readers: Exploring Countries: Level 5 (Library)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBellwether Media
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight218 g
- Width165 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.