All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplore the people, music, art, sport, food, landscapes and wildlife using this awesome children's travel guide to one of the world's most dynamic countries. Discover: * Mexico's ancient abandoned cities and pyramid temples, and the history behind its spooky celebrations! * Delicious Mexican food - from tasty tortillas and spicy sauces, to chocolate and chilli peppers! * The beautiful beaches, lush rainforests and fiery volcaes that make Mexico such a fascinating tourist destination. Everything you need is packed in this travel guide. So unpack the magic of Mexico and let's go!
- Author BiographySusie Brooks is an award-winning writer and editor of children's books. Writing on a wide range of subjects from dinosaurs to geography, she also masquerades as an artist (among other things, painting children's portraits and getting messy in classroom workshops!). In 2014, her Get into Art series won the English Association Picture Book Award, British Book Design and Production Award and the overall SLA Information Book Award. She can regularly be found walking people's dogs and in her spare time, loves to travel and explore new places!
- Author(s)Susie Brooks
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleUnpacked
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 34
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Note60-80 colour photographs
- Weight350 g
- Width218 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.