All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $38.59Trending at AU $44.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe new, completely revised and redesigned second edition of this volume in the highly acclaimed Visual Geography Series reveals the history and government, economy, people, geography and cultural life of Mexico. Fully web-enhanced, the book includes comprehensive text, beautiful full-colour photography, and interesting, detailed sidebars, making it perfect for writing reports, finding fast facts, and taking a fascinating trip around the world.
- Author BiographyJanice Hamilton is the author of Nigeria in Pictures and South Africa in Pictures, as well as several books for children about Canada.
- Author(s)Janice Hamilton
- PublisherLerner Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/07/2003
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleVisual Geography S.
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLerner Publishing Group
- Content Noteill.
- Weight406 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.